groupthink - a multiplayer puzzle game
A downloadable game for Windows
Can you find the way out? Dozens of mind bending puzzles for single player and multiplayer.
groupthink: laser redirecting, teleporter holes, button pushing, sokoban-esque box shoving, and occasional races against time make groupthink a unique experience for puzzle gamers.
This game is in beta and is free, any feedback or optional payment is appreciated.
Over 120 puzzles and many more on the way:
* 40 single player puzzles with weekly updates on Monday and Thursday!
* Dozens of challenging multiplayer puzzles specifically designed for 2, 3, or 4 players.
* Build puzzles for friends and other grouthink players with the built in map builder system used to design all of the official maps.
* Compatible with XBOX 360 controllers plus three keyboard players.
* Play on one computer with friends and controllers or create/join a server for online or network play
NEW to version 0.50
* Network play
* Players can now move on diagonals.
* Box pushing system reworked, allowing players to pull boxes in any direction, not just forward/back.
* Fixed a few network bugs, added a quick start guide for network multiplayer
|Published||218 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Co-op, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, portal, puzzle, Singleplayer, sokoban|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.